Monday, April 26, 2010

Transport Show 04.23.2010

There were two transport shows this April 2010; first was the Manila International Auto Show at World Trade Center and followed by the Transport Show at SM Mega Trade Hall.

I am not a fan of car shows because i feel it's a man's event. Most of the post i see in my male friends' album were female models showing much skin, not too mention their belly buttons, cleavages and legs.Anyway, to finally satisfy my curiosity, i went to SM Megamall's Transport Show mainly because it was near our office. As expected, there were lots of photo buffs there, mostly male. I went around the entire venue to check out interesting subjects. The venue was crowded; cars were situated side by side; there's not much room to turn around.Am helpless as all photographers jockeyed for position to take photos of the models, cars etc. I am an amateur and I dont want to rush my shots; but i did. my composition suffered or this is just not my thing...anyway, here are my snapshots

No comments:

Post a Comment