Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Public Ride Part 2

Aside from taking the MRT, i also take the PUB (public utility bus) and tricycle to complete my public ride home. I alight at the MRT -Ayala station and take the PUB Sucat-Bicutan route. The fare is Php13. Sadly, the Sucat-Bicutan plying buses have no aircon. Five years ago, they still do and now for some reasons , the airconditioned buses have disappear.

I always take my handy P&S camera whenever i take the public ride. Why? The waiting and stopping are killing me. Bus drivers have this attitude of waiting endlessly for passengers to board the bus; they stop at every person who is not even flagging them to stop. When will this attitude change? anyway, here are some of the photos i took with my P&S camera which made my boring travel interesting.


There are vendors selling food stuff. cashew nuts, bottled water, candies, and other munchies. Will i buy from them? No way..
. After stopping at Mantrade-Magallanes, the bus speeds up and hit the SLEX. The dedicated lane for Bicutan has made the travelling much faster as vehicles not bound for Bicutan can not enter this lane anymore. At Bicutan bus stop, a short walk going to SM Bicutan will take me to the tricycle terminal.
My last leg of my travel.

Btw, i kept some bus tickets to complete my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment