Monday, May 10, 2010

Caleruega 05.03.2010

May 3 was declared as a non working holiday and it was a good photo opportunity for me once again. I dragged my hubby and son to Caleruega and Tagaytay. Caleruega has been photographed so many times and lots of weddings were held here because of the ambience. Let me check it out...

The midday sun was casting heavy shadows and it was a challenge for me as i tried to avoid the shadows.

Here's the interior of the lobby/reception area :

There are lots of plants, trees and flowers . The gardens are warm welcome and it will soothe your senses.




The Transfiguration Chapel where weddings are held.





CALERUEGA-PHILIPPINES
Brgy. Kaylaway, Batulao,
Nadugbu, Batangas

website:http://www.dominicans.ph/caleruega/reflect/reflect.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment